Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Woody Gap, Appalachian Trail, Georgia


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

A dog jumped into my car while I was cleaning up after finishing this one. I couldn't keep him because his owner was right there, but he was precious.

I'm starting a quick march down to New Orleans this week; I'll be there by Saturday. So, I wouldn't really expect many more paintings until I arrive.

Also, I do not know what is blooming down here in the south, but I am STILL sneezing my damn fool head off every time I go outside. Ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Beth- I love your painting! Was hoping you would still be there when we came back from our hike-Hope the rest of your trip is good-I really like your art!
    Do you sell your paintings?
    Carole-hiker at Woody Gap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I took off pretty quick once I was done. Hope your hike was good.

      As far as selling my paintings goes, that's a question I've gotten a lot recently. The short answer is yes.

      The long answer is yes, and I'm going to do a separate blog post about it so that it's easily accessible, and that'll be up not long after I hit the publish button on this comment.

      Although, as ever, if you or anyone else would like to contact me directly, my email address is sparkselrose@gmail.com

      Delete