Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good dog


I was going to wait until tomorrow to put this one up because it is my mom's birthday present and I will be seeing her tomorrow and didn't want her to see it before then, but I was just looking through my photobucket (yes i still use photobucket) at the two photos I took of it and, well....look:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I know I've complained about the quality of the camera on my phone before, but I just have to do it again. The painting is actually mostly white, leaning towards blue. I ....just......aaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggh. 

Also, I'm in new orleans now and while the hotel I am staying at is very very nice, I just paid ten dollars for the day for internet and it has cut out at least twice while I was writing this post. Nooooooot a good sign. 

Three times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment