Monday, January 2, 2012

Four from the semester


Thanks to that etching post, I've once again got a front page full of things that are not paintings. Let's fix that, shall we? Here are some of the last few paintings from last semester.


Photobucket
One day this place | 30x40 | Oil on Board

Photobucket

Untitled | 6'x~3' | oil on unstretched canvas

Photobucket

Influence and Inevitability | 30x40 | Oil on Board

Photobucket

Captcha | 30x40 | Oil on Board

The last two were done before my solo show and the first two after it. For a couple of schools that I'm applying to, I'm being asked to put them in the order that I did them (or reverse order, whichever) and the more I think about it, the more I just don't know. I tend to work on at least three at a time and will sometimes start and finish four or more in the time it takes me to do one other one. Bah, time. I think I've got it mostly sorted, though, so that's good.




No comments:

Post a Comment