Sunday, December 25, 2011

Etchinggggzzzzzzzz


I heard a rumor that I took classes other than painting this last semester. I know, I didn't believe it either.

First, some sketches that were pretty good but lost out to other ones to be made in to actual prints:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some processes:

I don't have every printed iteration of this next one because there were people in line for the scanner behind me, but this one ended up being my favorite (too bad I did one more thing to it afterwards which lightened the whole thing up a lot) 

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Project the second:


Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket

And for my final project, instead of doing one print I decided to do two paired ones. I was actually thinking of using these as the base for covers if I end up doing a minicomic with these characters (hopefully yes; I've got a few others I want to do first, but yes)


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Disturbingly, I didn't plan for the street layouts in the above images to line up at all. Might have fallen into some compositional habits there. 

And tomorrow I shall fly to California for family christmas, etc etc and will be back just before new years'.

No comments:

Post a Comment