Thursday, January 19, 2012

Updated website


Guys! It looks so much better! I got rid of a lot of stuff that I wasn't terribly happy with and added tons of new content from the previous semester.

Go to there! Check it oooooout: Solid State Studios

There are a few things to tweak that are on my list: the welcome text on the main page; I want to add my cv to the contacts page; I do want there to be a comics section, but realistically it couldn't operate in the same way as the other pages so I need to figure that out; I need to remember to either give the digital analog project its own section or link to it in a couple of places; I'm thinking also of working with this here blog to make it match the look of the website.

Anyway, I'm going back to Michigan tomorrow to take care of a few things so this'll have to wait for at least a week. If anyone has any input or finds a big glaring mistake please let me know. Especially in browsers other than chrome--I realize as I write this that I didn't test it in firefox and ie the way I normally do.



No comments:

Post a Comment