Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some photos of paintings with bad lightning

I know I've bemoaned the lightning in my current space before but keep in mind that when I was taking these photos I thought that the light was pretty good and would show the colors pretty accurately.

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket


So anyway guess who was amazingly wrong? That's right, it was me. The only one that looks remotely close is the last one, mostly because I took pictures of it throughout the day to test.




1 comment:

  1. I love these! Soo amazing!!! I love the palette on the owl, I love how you painted the face in the second one, the third one has such and exciting sense of space, the fourth one really enraptures my brain, and the fifth one is by far your best male portrait so far!!! amazing stuff! keep it up <3

    -Meg Simon

    ReplyDelete