Saturday, May 26, 2012

Honey B and GD


Two posts a day? what is this ridiculousness.

Anyway, there's this thing going on on tumblr that is, I think, just some big creative hurricane/contest/whirlwind of death thing. So, of course, I had to take part.

A few years ago, I came across a website that was set up similarly: people would come up with characters, and then each week two people (or more, I guess) would agree to a bout, which mean that they would each do a comic of a certain length, and then people would vote on which one was better. This is a bit more organized: there are judges and they're going to be doing brackets.

But the thing that I really like is that they're talking about including a way for people to participate even after they've been 'eliminated,' which, y'know, I think is a good step.

Should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment