Monday, February 6, 2012

Louisville, KY (drawing)


I got in too late to do a painting. Or get to a non-chain restaurant, even. My last minute plan to find bar food was thwarted by the fact that it's Monday. So I drew this in a steak and shake instead.


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Hm....gonna have to play with the picture settings on my phone.

It turns out that along a stretch of highway through Indiana there is a huge wind farm and it is amazing to drive through. There was even a super convenient rest stop to get out and take pictures right at the beginning of it. 

A couple weeks ago when I was visiting a friend in Michigan I drove by some newer turbines that were being set up and missed the opportunity to photograph them, so I'm really glad that this got to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment