Monday, February 20, 2012

Just got this email


It is a form email, but it is a good email. You may read it here if you'd like. It is an announcement for the 2012 Harvey Award ballots.

I did not put my name on this list. Someone else put my name on this list.


Soooo, uh, because this could have come from several sources just off the top of my head, here's a list of awesome things:

Womanthology is going to be published soon! Later than expected, yes, but I don't think anyone was prepared for this kind of overwhelmingly positive reaction. Aaaaand BAM: amazon link

Then of course there's SPACE, which I have mentioned fairly recently. Double good news there: I'm waiting for a couple of details to shake out, but I am definitely going to be attending this year (there had been some wibbly wobblyness with the waiting list, but yaaaaaaaaaay!) 

And then there's all the friends in the industry that I've made over the last few years. It's pretty darn late at this point, so you all'd better drop links to your sites yourselves in the reply section, 'cause I don't have my bookmarks organized nicely right now. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE. 


EDIT: WHY CAN I NEVER GET GIFS TO WORK? For now, if you want to see what the black box is actually supposed to be, click it. I will fix it after sleeps. 





No comments:

Post a Comment