Monday, May 2, 2011

New Project: Digital/Analog

Soooo, there's this project I've wanted to do for a really really long time, but somehow have never had both the time and skill to put together before. But I think I've got it all straightened out now, and even have ideas about how I want to display them.

For now, though, I'm going to devote this tumblr to it: sparksel.tumblr.com

The project is as follows: If you play an MMORPG of any flavor, I would like for people to submit to me a reference photo of themselves and one of their characters. I will then do a digital portrait of the physical person, and a real world portrait of the character. They will then be displayed together. Examples below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you're interested in participating, please email me at sparkselrose@gmail.com with your references, your name (first or last or a combination thereof, maybe something entirely made up, just so long as I can display it) and region and your character's name and MMO of origin. The subject of the email should be digital analog or something similar so that I can find it in my inbox and add you to the queue as quickly as possible.

If you're not interested, please, spread the word around to people you think would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment