Monday, April 25, 2011

follow up from last time

And here we have the rest of my project that is due tomorrow. JJ Johnson was chosen from a list of jazz musicians we were given. He seemed cool, and I like the trombone.


Photobucket

Augh, hats. What even makes a good hat? I don't know, I don't wear them. Seriously. I have no idea.

Photobucket

template found via google search, wound up on a site with a whole bunch of tshirt templates for just this purpose. It was pretty awesome. Although as you can see, my raw photoshop skills approach zero as time approaches 3 am.

Photobucket

Photoshop and open canvas fusion. I could have sworn there were more warm colors in this, but I like it this way too.

Photobucket

And also I can do more minimal stuff? Boundaries for this one included 'in black and white,' which always says to me 'pare it down and make it lonely.'


No comments:

Post a Comment