Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Drawings! lots of drawings!

Not in any particular order:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All bow before my lack of photo skills! And looking at them now, these are in mostly a reverse chronological order. Not entirely, though. The black tempera paint with stick drawing that's last here was actually somewhere in the middle in reality, and had a lot of buddies with it. But I didn't post everything because thaaaaaaat would be crazy.

Er. Crazier.


1 comment:

  1. I looooove the tempura paint with stick one. In fact I love them all. But I really like the "incompleteness" of that one.

    ReplyDelete