Sunday, April 24, 2011

Apple, you are an apple

Photobucket

More open canvas. And, as it turns out, more in progress graphic design assignment stuff as well. I've been mixing analog and digital work in my gd1 class a lot, so I thought for the penultimate project I might try to work entirely on the computer. Hopefully that pans out.

EDIT: Two more steps. Next we start with the text for the logo, and from there start applying it.

Photobucket

I did some block shading right on top of the open canvas image from earlier to get this.
Photobucket

Live trace in Illustrator gets me the above.

EDIT 2:

Have I mentioned that the assignment is to create a fictional music company with a logo based on a fruit or vegetable? Because it is. And I cannot resist the pun.

Photobucket

Thank you and goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment