Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Digital Native preview

I was thinking about it, and I realized that it really wasn't fair that I was plugging the signing without giving out any samples of what I'll be selling. Shame on me.

Just click on it to view the whole thing (sorry 'bout that--I'll change the layout soon so that hopefully these things don't happen anymore)

















So now I offer you two really enormous pages for your viewing pleasure. (EDIT: I have now adjusted the html so that these are actually both visible on the page. GO ME!) These two were some of the earliest pages I finished, and probably one of the spreads I'm the most happy with.

Speaking of spreads, I'm actually pretty happy with my recent typography work as well. I'll have to convert that to pdf for a later post.


No comments:

Post a Comment