Thursday, March 28, 2013

Object Oriented 04

Sorry I've not been around much recently--spring break was last week and I decided to actually use it as a break rather than a block of time to keep working through (novel, I know.) Getting back into the swing of things this week. I'll be focusing primarily on my animation independent study in the coming weeks, so expect snippets/background/concept art from that.

In the meantime, I've decided to return to a concept that I flirted with a little bit last fall. I ran into a problem wherein I couldn't figure out a way to explain why I was combining the things I was combining, but then I figured it out. You guys. Still lifes and the coding languages I use? Object oriented. It's a pun. Puns justify EVERYTHING. Muahahahahha.





No comments:

Post a Comment