Thursday, February 28, 2013

BRUSHESSSSSSSSSS

I bought some photoshop brusheeeeeeees! Get the pack here if you're interested.





One of the new things in the brush pack: a really good pencil tool.



There are lots of really great inking brushes in the pack, but I think I've settled on this one.



Combining the pencil brush with the one I usually use for painting



Aaaaaand what I once thought was purely a pipe dream: some clean digital inks. 



Oh and did I mention that there're also a really good blue and red drawing pencil? Mmmm...so good.




2 comments:

  1. Those are eye candy to the extreme! I love seeing your sketches and artwork-- that pencil brush is especially great with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I not been checking your blog? There is some really awesome stuff going on here! Go Beth! :D

    ReplyDelete