Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy new year

I come bearing iThing sketches, for verily I have a new device.

Which is actually what I'm posting from right now, so we'll see if this works.


One of the first ones I did using sketchbook pro...and it shows. Sorry, fancy hobbit!Elrond. 



Started to figure out color mixing with this one. weeeeeeeeeeee. 


This may shock you: but assassin's creed 3 is suuuuper fun times. I am enjoying it a lot. 



Done using Paper, rather than Sketchbook pro. I mentioned it on fb and on tumblr, and I wanted to do so here, but didn't know whether to give it its own post or not: we had to put zena to sleep on the 27th, these were the last sketches I got to do of her while she was alive. 



Paper instead of sketchbook pro again. The toolset is less versatile overall, but there are some things that you can go straight at with paper that you can't with other programs. 





I want to do more interesting colors, so I've been doing sketches like these to try to practice. I'm going to pull these open in photoshop as soon as I get back to my computer, give them a real polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment