Wednesday, September 14, 2011

no sketches today


Need to take a little break. I'll probably do two tomorrow to make up for it even. In the meantime, some paintings:

Photobucket

This one feels like it's from ages ago. I think I even posted the sketch of it. It's now hanging on some friends' wall. Happy for it to have a home, because it's pretty much too big for me to move by myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two are from last fall. As large as the one before was, these were the two largest paintings that I had at the time. So large that even the people who wanted to house them for me couldn't take them, so I had to put them out to get garbage picked. I am happy to report, though, that they did in fact get taken. By two different people, even, so at least my work's getting spread around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now, more recent stuff. This time, from fall. I mostly worked on smaller pieces on paper for the majority of the semester. These three came in right at the end.

Is it obvious yet that I snapped these as I was moving? Yyyyyeah.

Anyway, we're now about two weeks into the semester. Here's what's happening now (much smaller and mostly studies)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow I start to work larger again (30x40 inches, nowhere near the size of previous semesters, but at least now I can transport my work myself)


No comments:

Post a Comment